See something you like but you're not sure it will fit in your home? Do you love a certain painting but wish it would be bigger, longer, bluer,...? It is much easier to fix than you might think. I’d love to work with you to create the perfect art for your home or for a special gift.
If you’d like to order a custom print or original painting, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom orders usually take 2-4 weeks to complete, unless otherwise notified. I will give you a specific deadline with your quote.
I do my best to accommodate rush orders. If you have a specific deadline (wedding, baby shower, etc.), please let me know.
Prices can vary up or down depending on the complexity of the piece. The prices below are only an indication.
12x12in.: $195 20x20in.: $375 30x30in.: $575
18x18in.: $275 24x24in.: $475 24x36in.: $575
1. Send me an email with any of the following (the more the better):
- a couple pictures of the place where you'd like to put your painting
- the pieces of my art work you prefer
- a description of the type of gift you want to offer (example: a wedding gift to be remembered, a special housewarming art work, a personalized baby shower piece,...)
- the approximate size of the art work you'd like
- your budget
- anything else you wish to share
NB: If you live in the Bay Area in California, I can come to your home to see your space and discuss your wishes.
2. I'll respond within 48 hours with a proposition including: price, date of completion, terms and conditions and probably a few questions to get to know you better.
3. Once you approve the quote, I'll send you a invoice for 1/3 of the total price of the art work. This payment is non refundable once I started the piece. (NB: For pieces under $200, the total amount is due upon order).
4. I will update you with photos 3-4 times (if you wish) during the various stages of the painting. You are encouraged to ask questions and share comments as the work progresses.
5. Upon completion, I will send you photos of the finished piece before packing and shipping (or pick-up) and send you the invoice for the rest of the amount agreed. The painting will be delivered ready-to-hang (with finished edges and wire on the back), but a frame is not included.
If you have any questions about custom orders, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or fill in the form below.